Do you want to make the most of this summer?
Are you interested in making health and fitness a part of your life?
Do you need help finding a path and getting started?
You’re not alone.
My name is Tara Baszler and I’m the manager of Wild Workouts and Wellness’s Small Group Training Program. I’ve created this program with you in mind. Why? Because I’ve helped hundreds of people tackle their fears and self-doubts so that they could change their lives for the better.
Here’s your chance to join a program that offers the help, support and encouragement you need to make a lifestyle change, with only a 21 day commitment.
THE BEST LIFE PROGRAM
21 DAYS TO HAPPIER, HEALTHIER, STRONGER
This program offers our signature coaching to overcome the physical, mental and emotional hurdles that have been holding you back from becoming the best version of yourself.
Don’t believe me…….Well, keep reading.
First of all, you’ll get 6 small group training sessions to use over three weeks. In a small group of 4 to 8 people, your coach can tailor the training session to your needs and goals. There will also be 2 Fitness Tracking workouts, at the beginning and end of the program. These 30 minute workouts will allow you to assess your change in fitness level. Plus, you will have the opportunity to participate in workshops, classes, and social events to broaden your fitness experience.
Next this program is packed full of nutrition support. We’ll meet to discuss how to get stronger and healthier, and increase your energy levels. You will get 6 weeks of meal plans and recipes to get you started on reaching your goals.
But we will go in more depth — we are going to talk about making behavioral changes and establishing new habits. Together we will set weekly goals, and learn how to track our progress on working towards them either via an app or an old fashioned pen and paper. You will leave this program with monthly goals to continue your progress throughout the year.
You’ll also find the ultimate in accountability with before, midpoint and after tracking of body measurements. These assessments will help you stay focused by seeing progress so you avoid self sabotage. How? It’s weight, body fat, bone density, metabolic age and measurements so we can assess ALL changes. (And don’t forget those 2 fitness tracking workouts to track your progress in strength and endurance!)
The key to success is the equation:
Here is what you get with this program:
- Goal Setting Session and Movement Evaluation – one on one session with me to discuss what you want to get out of this program. I will also go through an evaluation to determine what we can do to help you get the most out of your workouts.
- Orientation Meeting discussing the program details and meet other participants – Friday, May 3rd at 5pm
- 6 Small Group workouts – with 32 classes to choose from each week, you should have no problem finding something that works with your busy life.
- 2 Fitness Tracking Workouts – these 30 minute workouts at the beginning and end of the program will allow you to track your progress in strength and endurance over the 21 days – Friday, May 3rd and Friday, May 24th at 4:15 pm. (An alternative home workout is offered as well.)
- One on One check in meeting on Wednesday, May 15th – with morning and evening times available.
- 6 Weeks of Meal Plans and Recipes to keep you on top of your nutrition.
- Moonlight Bike Ride – a fun, social bike ride along the Oak Leaf Trail to encourage you to make fitness a part of your life – this event is always free, and open to friends and family as well – Saturday, May 18th at 7 pm.
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Workshop – a hands on workshop to review tips in bike laws and how to get and keep your bike in riding condition – Sunday, May 19th at 10 am.
- Couch to 5k meeting – whether you are new to running or just wanting to improve your form and technique to get faster, this meeting will cover the basics of our Couch to 5k Program (and give you a discount to apply to that program as well) – Wednesday, May 22nd at 6 pm.
- One on One Finisher’s Meeting – we can discuss your results and your plans to incorporate what you learned into achieving your goals in the future – multiple times available.
Additional opportunities included in the “All In” Program option:
- Mother’s Day Mimosa 5k – whether you walk or run, this is a fun, social race through our Bay View Neighborhood. We follow up the run with a mimosa and snacks at our Boot Camp location (just down the street). The “All In” option includes your registration for the race, a Mother’s Day Mimosa 5k tee shirt, and of course a mimosa! Saturday, May 11th at 9 am
- Yoga with our guest instructor from Healium Hot Yoga – a great, all level class at our Boot Camp location – Saturday, May 18th at 10 am.
This Program is Loaded!
Because of the high level of coaching involved, I am really looking for people who are committed to making health and fitness a part of their lifestyle. If that’s you, let’s get started by choosing one of the options below:
Option 1: 6 Small Group Workouts, plus Fitness Tracking, Workshops, Meetings, and Bike Ride
The full price for this option is $259, but you get this Program for $169.
Option 2: The “All In” Program – everything listed above – including the Mother’s Day Mimosa 5k and Yoga class.
The full price for this Program is $289, but you get it for $189.
Don’t wait too long. With a $90-100 discount and ONLY 21 spots this program will be full in no time.
** Note, we have to cut this off at 21 participants. Once it’s filled we will form a waiting list for the next time we do this program.**
Still Not Sure….
We are so confident in the effectiveness of this program, that we are offering a 100% refund of your investment if you complete our program as prescribed and we fail to EXCEED your expectations! No questions asked.
Still on the Fence About This Program?
Hear what past participants had to say:
“I like having accountability for my actions and that’s why I came to Wild in the first place. I was primarily looking for someplace to exercise with a leader/coach because I wasn’t able to do it on my own. I soon found out that Wild is much more than exercising. It’s about the whole body and that’s where this program fits in. What I like about this program is that it’s a short-term goal program … anyone can do something for 21 days!! You get three weeks of recipes, some great coaching, and additional workouts. Plus, it’s a great jump-start for eating and exercising your way to a healthier lifestyle! I’ve enrolled in the program several times and each time I’ve gotten great results. One time I lost 20 pounds, a bunch of inches … but the best part was my biometric age went from 90 to 68!! You can’t beat that!”
“I needed a start and this was perfect. I enjoyed how supportive and encouraging the coaches were as well as having the support of the others in the group.”
“This challenge is my first experience with Wild Workouts. It has far exceeded my expectations… Not only do I look better, I feel better. I wouldn’t say I felt bad before, but I have new energy levels! Beyond the health benefits, these classes are FUN. All of the trainers are fantastic and I truly enjoy myself (while struggling!) every class… I may be wobbly and sore after a work out, but I’m always happier than when I went in. Wild workouts definitely takes the “lifestyle” change mentality to heart and truly is passionate about this. I see it in the trainers AND the participants.”
Once you are signed up, expect us to contact you to set up a one on one meeting so we can assess your goals and habits to get you signed up for the program.
CURRENT WILD CLIENTS
Current clients of Wild Workouts and Wellness can participate in this program. You will be able to add one additional small group training session to your current program and all the above benefits for $89. Please reserve your spot at the gym.