1. Foam rolling is for everyone and should be done daily.
2. Cold showers are the best way to wake up and burn more body fat.
3. Stop locking your knees. This will lead to lower back pain.
4. Eat a variety of whole, real foods and minimize eating gluten at all costs.
5. Breath deep so that you can feel the sides of your lower back expand.
6. Swing a kettlebell for a stronger and great looking backside.
7. Fat is where it’s at! Enjoy butter, ghee, coconut oil, palm oil, duck fat and many other fabulous saturated fats.
8. Don’t let your grip strength fade with age. Farmer carries, kettlebells and hanging from a bar will help with that.
9. Runners, keep your long runs slow and easy and keep your interval runs hard. Don’t fall into the chronic cardio range.
10. Drink high quality spring or reverse osmosis water.
11. Use high quality sea salt to season food and as a mineral supplement.
12. You are never “too old” to do something. Stay young at heart and keep fitness a priority as the years go by.
13. Lift weights 2 to 4 times every week. We were made for manual work. Simulate heavy labor in the weight room.
14. Meditate daily. If you don’t go within, you will go without. We need quiet restorative time to balance the stress in our life.
15. Stand up and move for 10 minutes for every hour your sit at your computer.
16. Approach the day with positive thinking! Stinkin’ thinkin’ only leads to more stress and frustration.
17. Don’t go to sleep past 10:30pm. Sleep 7 to 9 hours every night. Keep your room dark for deep sound sleep. A sleep mask is great for that!
18. Always start your day with a high fat, high protein meal. This will encourage less sugar cravings later in the day.
19. Get out and spend a few minutes in nature. Appreciate the world around you while taking in fresh air and natural beauty.
20. We all need to pull more in our workouts. Add more pulling movements horizontally and vertically.
21. Surround yourself with health minded people.
22. Take care of your health and needs before others. This allows you to be the best spouse, parent, coworker, and person on the planet.
23. Use chemical free cosmetics. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and all chemicals will absorb into your blood stream.
24. Unilateral movements will help improve symmetrical strength.
25. Become more playful. We take life too seriously, becoming stress and overwhelmed. How can you play, smile and laugh more often?
26. Choose foods that have one ingredient. Keep your diet simple and clean.
27. Keep your joints mobile as you age. Do exercises that take joints through a full range of motion.
28. Love. Love yourself unconditionally. Love your life and live it to the fullest. Love others compassionately.