Nutrition is where most people struggle to stay on track. Our comprehensive, intuitive 10-week Nutrition Program provides you with the tools to make long-term changes that you can maintain and benefit your overall health. This isn’t a fad diet or a quick fix, its about looking at your relationship with food to make changes that last.
The 10-week Program:
- Is a combination of in-person and “live” virtual meetings
- Provides individualized goal-setting & planning to get the best results for YOU
- Addresses the emotional and social barriers to weight loss
- Provides the Coaching, Support and Motivation
- Nutritional guidance through meal planning and a supportive group environment
- Helps heal your relationship with food to lose weight and feel your BEST
Wild Workouts offers this 10-week Program twice a year, in the spring and in the fall.
The next Nutrition Program kicks off on SUNDAY, April 5th at 11am.
(Please feel free to Attend the FREE Macros 101 workshop on 4/2 at 6:30pm!)
In-person weigh-in’s and meetings are held at the beginning, middle and end of the program on the following dates:
*All in-person meetings will be held at Wild’s Small Group location at 3056 S Delaware Avenue.*