What we are doing at Wild to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy has not changed and remains at the very top of our list in importance. Since our reopening back in June of 2020, we have been extremely vigilant in our procedures and cleaning practices to make sure we keep everyone as safe as possible. We’re now at the one year mark and since that reopening in June, we are extremely happy and proud to state that we’ve had zero cases of covid 19 or transmission of the virus in our facilities.
Here’s a recap of what we’re doing and will continue to do to make sure everyone remains safe and healthy:
- All of our group classes have capacity limits so we can maintain safe spacing between clients and employees. Boot camp is capped at 10 clients and small group is capped at 4. Personal training is still just you and a trainer. In all of these scenarios, we are maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between people; in most cases, it is 10 feet plus.
- Due to updated guidance from the CDC, starting June 1, 2021 masks will no longer be required for vaccinated clients/guests. We still require you to wear a mask into and out of the facility so that while we’re bunched up near the doors everyone is masked since it is harder to social distance. If you are NOT vaccinated, CDC guidance is that you should still be wearing a mask indoors. However, we’re not the mask police and aren’t asking vaccination status, we’re just asking you to do the right thing.
- We are asking all individuals who are not feeling well to stay home! If it turns out to be a late cancel due to a sudden onset of symptoms, contact us and we can make sure you don’t lose that workout. We’ll get it back into your account to reschedule later!
- No sharing of equipment! All equipment is cleaned after every class so it is ready for the next person who will be using it.
- As far as cleaning, we are using cleaning materials and disinfectants approved to kill/treat all items/surfaces that may have been in contact with covid19 as approved by the CDC and EPA. These approved solutions are listed on List N.
- Every evening, the floors are mopped with a medical grade cleaner designed to kill covid19 on rubber mat surfaces. The floor cleaner we use is also on List N.
- We offer outdoor classes 6 days per week, Monday through Saturday.
- We also offer an online option (through the Zoom platform) so you can work out from the comfort of your own home. The virtual option is also led by our certified trainers and is formatted the same as our in person classes. Our virtual classes are also recorded so if you are signed up for that class, you can also watch again later.
- All of our classes are tracked via signups through MindBody and attendance is confirmed via the coach leading each class. If contract tracing needs to happen, we can determine individual contact by time, date and each individual, all within 5 minutes, going back weeks!
All of the steps we have taken will continue into the future so we can maintain the excellent record we’ve put together so far.
If you’re looking for a gym but are concerned about covid19, I encourage you to reach out to us via email or phone (414-364-0181) so we can discuss your concerns and answer any questions you might have. Here’s to a safe and healthy 2021! And if you have fitness goals you need help reaching; we’re here for you!