Join the Fun at Wild Workouts “EAT WILD” Freezer Meal Workshop
Saturday November 15th at 1pm
Wild Workouts and Wellness
3056 S. Delaware Ave.
Wildtree Freezer Meals will help you spend less time worrying about dinner time and more time with your family. Plus the ingredients and recipes will give it a healthy edge.
Make 10 delicious meals in just 60 to 90 minutes.
Here Is What You Receive
• 10 complete recipe details and cooking instructions (That cost less than $3 a serving)
• Seven item Wildtree Pantry Bundle mix of products
• Leftover Wildtree product for even more meals (repeat the plan multiple times or prepare new dishes)
• Grocery Shopping List for meats, dairy, eggs and other ingredients
• Side dish recipes
• Labels with instructions to be placed on the freezer bags
• Each meal serves up to 4 to 6 people (or split in half to get up to 20 meals
SIGN UP BY NOVEMBER 1ST TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
LIMITED TO 16 PEOPLE
SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. EAT HEALTHY
Here are the stops to participate:
Step 1: Register here by the deadline on November 1st
Step 2: You will be emailed instructions and recipes for the workshop
Step 3: Purchase the items on your grocery list (Wild approved)
Step 4: Do Prep Work of chopping and cutting
Step 5: Attend the workshop and Coach Kate will guide you through the meal assembly and recipes.
You’ll leave with 10 meals ready for home