Lavender is one of the most versatile essential oils out there, it has so many great benefits! If you only use one essential oil… this is IT!
Most commonly known for its relaxing properties, its also great for the skin and healing.
Here are 10 ways you can incorporate lavender into your everyday life!
- Calming. This oil is so gentle you can apply 2-3 drops directly onto your skin, rub on your wrists, temples and feet.
- Sleep aid. You can apply a few drops of oil onto your palms and use the cupping & inhalation method, diffuse in your bedroom or spray a solution on your pillow.
- Heals minor burns & wounds. Applying a few drops of lavender oil after a minor burn or cut will decrease pain, stop the bleeding, clean the wound and kill bacteria.
- Stings & Bites. Apply a drop to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- Skin complexion & Acne. Lavender oil inhibits the bacteria that causes acne &s skin infections. Add a few drops of lavender oil to a plain facial cream and use as a moisturizer or cleanser.
- Improves Eczema & Psoriasis. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with coconut oil and use topically on eczema and other dermatitis.
- Relieves Headaches. Can apply a few drops directly onto the temples and rub or create an icy compress with a cloth and add a few drop of lavender oil and apply to forehead.
- Sunburn. Lavender oil is great for relieving sunburn! Check out the different recipes by CLICKING HERE!
- Aching muscles. Add epsom salts and a few drops of lavender oil to a bath and soak your soreness away.
- Flavor Booster. Add lavender oil to water or tea. Infuse lavender by adding to baking recipes, like bread. Add a few drops to a homemade salad dressing.